HR Summer Intern at L'Oreal

Ascot South West
Human Resources

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

8.9/10

I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 month internship in the HR department at L'Oreal. I felt I was significantly utilised and my skill set used to its best ability.

All colleagues at L'Oreal are extremely welcoming and always there if you need advice or further help with a problem.

My manager was extremely supportive in guiding me throughout my internship. She gave me excellent feedback throughout.

I was always working on a project throughout my time at L'Oreal. Therefore, was always occupied with work!

For an intern I was given a lot of responsibility. I was allowed the independence to use my own creative skills to pioneer my own projects!

The skill set gained from this internship will sit with me for life. I definitely feel more motivated to push through my degree and aim for the top of the top!

The office is a friendly work space, fuelled by the hot seating plan. This enabled me to get to know more of my fellow colleagues.

Very organised, all my objectives were laid out for me before I even started and were constantly followed throughout!

To a very high extent! The training L'Oreal has to offer is incredible and allows one to get to know all areas of the business and build their own portfolio.

Very appealing. Would love to continue my career path here at L'Oreal!

100% All colleagues and fellow interns are always organising social events!

I travelled from home, so did not have a cost of living. However, socialising in London is always bound to be expensive.

Nightlife in Hammersmith is not amazing. However, there are so many other places close by!

Team building days were an amazing way to get involved in activities outside of work!