1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I thoroughly enjoyed the placement. I met some really great people and got vast amount of exposure to the business and the industry.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt incredibly valued by colleagues. I was treated with respect and was given lots of responsibility.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was given lots of support and guidance. this came mainly in the form of management setting me tasks or asking me to carry out work on behalf of them and if there was ever any point in which I felt stuck or confused they were happy to explain.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Overall I was busy but never swamped under. Due to the timing of the placement it was never going to be the busiest time but I rarely felt like I had nothing to be getting on with.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given lots of responsibility that came in the form of contacting clients directly on behalf of the business.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
this placement will benefit my studies greatly. It has put what I have learnt at university in perspective and has given me real life examples to relate topics I have learnt to.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere was buzzing. everyone seemed busy but always approachable if you wanted to talk to them.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Extremely well. The graduate recruitment team had organized everything to the minute and there wee never any miscommunications.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I feel as though the company invested a lot in me. They have put on multiple events to allow me to meet different people from across the business on multiple occasions.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
The future employment prospects within the organization look great. Savills are renowned for having the best graduate recruitment programme. Their APC record is second to none as they provide the best training you can get.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It was expensive however Savills countered this by putting on events within the office to allow us to socialize without having to spend a lot of money.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
It was central London so there was plenty to choose from.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?