I completed various tasks as agreed between my LM and myself, namely listen and fix tasks, up skilling the staff in PowerPoint, conducting research for future policies
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The people were lovely and welcoming, my LM was supportive, the work was challenging but maybe there could have been more of it.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There was some days due to finishing my work so quickly I would have little to do, luckily my LM was aware of how quickly I finished work and we both sought out different opportunities for me to be involved in, as well as training which I could do.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given responsibility over any and all project work, with the responsibility to engage with relevant stakeholders, and conduct relevant research.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone was really lovely and friendly.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
My LM was really supportive in letting me explore other areas of the bank that interested me, letting me see beyond my internship.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
n/a I couldn't really answer as it's not something I'm interested in
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?