Intern at Credit Suisse

Dublin Republic of Ireland
Banking/Finance

Credit Suisse is a Top Employer

8.2/10

Gain an insight to the various desks of prime services offered in Dublin

I thoroughly enjoyed the internship. It provided me with insight into the services provided by Credit Suisse. The internship was a valued-added program which I got the opportunity to learn more about my strengths and Credit Suisse's strengths as an employer.

I felt very comfortable around my colleagues. The projects assigned to us added value to the work, and they were very grateful for this. I worked alongside my colleagues, getting a taste of how the business operates.

Management were always available to help us with any queries or questions I had. They set aside time to help me, always answering any questions I had.

We worked on a project for a 2 week duration. We had the perfect balance, leaving time to do the project, and having time to have meetings and shadow.

I got the opportunity to understand the services offered without having to worry about deadlines and too much responsibility. I organized a charity event which I was responsible for.

The skills developed here will benefit me in my final year of study. Not only have I picked up hard analytical skills, I also picked up soft skills that are essential in going forward.

The general atmosphere was comfortable, having an ideal work environment

It was Very well organized. I got to experience the full offering of the company given the various rotations I took part in. I sat on each desk for 2 weeks giving me enough time to learn about the various roles at the firm. It was a 10 week efficient program.

The company invested in us providing us with the opportunity to learn from other offices, from directors. I learnt an immense amount of knowledge during my internship. The knowledge was gathered from asking questions, every member was willing to answer my questions and provide more colour about various topics and insights.

• There were no perks with this Internship

The prospects are very appealing, given I got an insight into what the role would consist of.

The company made sure that we socialized with the rest of the firm hosting events throughout our internship . These events would include bbqs, drink nights, charity events. I got to know members of the firm outside of the office which was great to build a relationship with them further.

The cost of living is standard for Dublin. The office is located beside the rest of the big Dublin names.

There is a charity committee that I got involved in and there are various events hosted throughout.