Summer Intern at UBS

Banking/Finance Sales

UBS is a Top Employer

8.5/10

Sales and Trading

It's been an enjoyable experience with very interesting and diverse people. Everyone has been very helpful and willing to be patient, especially for those with non-finance or economic backgrounds.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

I felt very part of the teams I was in for both rotations. I felt that I was asked to complete a meaningful piece of work for my project.

I was given a good amount of independence to find the answer for myself but also enough guidance so that I didn't feel lost or discouraged.

I think I haven't had a lot to do but this hasn't been an issue as I have been proactive in asking for more work or if team members need help.

I was responsible for my work schedule and ensuring I completed things on time.

I believe I have learnt to truly push myself and to step out of my comfort zone in order to grow.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

Everyone is incredibly nice. Everyone is very friendly and open and engaging and willing to answer questions.

Everything was very well organised - the only issue I had was the initial training which I think could have been more specialised and better catered for a specific area.

I feel that I have been encouraged to step out of my comfort zone and push myself to new limits and learn new things.

I would very much like to continue working at this firm.

The interns created a network for us to hang out after work.

I lived at home

Broadgate Circle is very active and we are also within walking distance from Shoreditch.

There's a lot of social responsibility programmes to be involved with which are good.