Summer Analyst at Nomura

Banking - Investment

Nomura  is a Top Employer

7.9/10

Great team and very interesting job. Learnt a lot in a very short period of time.

The team was incredibly kind and welcoming. I felt like part of the team from the very start.

Everyone was very supportive and open to answer questions at any time.

Some days were busier than others. Mostly it was a very good balance of having a few things to do but not being overworked.

More and more as the internship progressed. My work was actually used in pitches and presentations...

I am very likely to incorporate much of what I learnt in my last year at Uni

The atmosphere was very good. The team was very chatty and open.

Overall it was well organised. I think internship experience varied from team to team, and I was quite lucky with my team.

We had some training before the internship which was actually quite helpful, and some more sessions throughout the internship.

Definitely! The intern class grew very close over the few weeks and regularly met outside the office too.

Being in the city it was obviously very expensive, but this was to be expected.

A few pubs that people would go to after work.

There are some company societies/clubs, but as interns we weren't really there long enough to get involved.