Technology Intern at Nomura

Computer Science

Nomura  is a Top Employer

8.6/10

Worked in Structured Rates IT

Really enjoyable, team is really friendly and cool. Open plan work environment is a plus as well

They come to me sometimes for advice which is an extremley good feeling that they respect me

Given loads of support and help by my team and line managers

Sometimes not much to do as however fill this time up with learning and research

Given loads of responsibility, able to work on high level code that was being used throughout the bank

Assisted in me in: team working, coding, public speaking, socialising and others.

Is good atmosphere, team members are a blast to talk to.

Very well set up. Nomura have a very clear progression plan for placement students.

Loads of training such as Financial training, so that everyone has a grip on how the economy works.

Doing quite well so far, so would like to believe I'm on track to getting a job

All of us are extremly social together, go to weekly drinks and hang out on weekends

Quite expensive in central London however getting paid quite well to reflect that.

Always a good nightlife in central London with loads of options for everyone.

Loads of soceities and clubs at Nomura, everything from 5-a side-football to public speaking.