Summer Analyst at Nomura

Milan Europe
Banking - Investment

Nomura  is a Top Employer

7.5/10

My internship at Nomura was interesting and useful. I learned a lot, I met a lot of interesting people and I was able to expand my network of contacts.

My team was really nice and sociable. Everybody treated me like a peer even if we have different seniorities. A lot of event to improve the relationships between the team were organized both by HR and by my team.

When I needed help, I always found someone that was able to give me. They spent time to teach me and explain what was not clear.

I had different things to do, but I also had time to socialize and meet people. The hours were not crazy and work was always interesting.

I think I was given enough responsibility, but not too much. I am an intern and I am here to learn, so I need more time before being exposed to clients or things like that. My team is however really quick in giving you responsibility.

I learned a lot of things that can be useful in my future career. An internship is the right step between university and a job, because it exposes you to the job world but you're still learning a lot.

Everybody was always available to help or to have a chat. The environment was really stimulating and the atmosphere was good.

It was really well organised, with a lot of different activities useful to learn and to bond.

We had a week of training at the beginning, plus different trainings organised by the company and the HR during the internship. Moreover, also the members of the team organised useful trainings.

I still have to discover if I received an offer or not, but if I did I will accept for sure.

The environment was friendly and interns were nice and outgoing.

The area is costly to live but not crazy. The perfect balance is to live outside the area, still having the possibility to socialize there.

It is a lively area with a lot of pubs.

A lot of different activities were organized both by HR and the team. Some examples are drinks, volunteering, a game night, comedy night.