Summer Analyst at J.P. Morgan

J.P. Morgan is a Top Employer

6.3/10

7.3

4.0

Great experience, with a steep learning curve and exposure to many to the daily life in investment banking.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at J.P. Morgan

My colleagues were very appreciative of every piece of work and provided insightful comments.

The internship programme is very well structured and entails different elements, like drop-in sessions and a structured feedback process, to guide the interns.

Work hours were quite demanding overall, but it aligned with my personal expectation level.

I was positively surprised by the degree of responsibility. Once I had proven yourself to the team, they entrusted me with more demanding work and I could work autonomously.

As I already had previous work experience, the degree of skills that are transferable to my degree studies was limited.
But I learnt a great deal of industry specific knowledge.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at J.P. Morgan

The general atmosphere in the office met my expectations. Everyone is focused on work, but approachable and friendly.

The internship programme was extremely well organized and gave good guidance throughout the internship. Speaker and networking sessions enriched the experience.

Employment aspects are clearly merit-based, which is to me very appealing.

Within the team, the analyst and associates focused on a good social scene through different after work activities. P

Overall, London is quite expensive as everyone is aware. That does not really change because of the internship.

I did not explore the nightlife, so cannot really judge about it. S

JP Morgan offers different opportunities to get involved outside of work. One example is the corporate social responsibility day.