7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Fairly quiet however my colleagues were all quite friendly and easy to chat to.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
A lot of effort has gone into organizing interesting events and support for interns here.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I was provided with very good quality learning resources and was allowed to also attend interesting seminars and lectures which the company organized.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Have yet to receive confirmation of a future position on the graduate scheme however I feel that in future if I applied for a different position my chances are fairly good of acquiring it.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Became good personal friends with some of the interns here.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Cost of living in Glasgow is very good, the centre has some expensive places but overall it's very good
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Central Glasgow has some very good restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There were a number of events that were organized which we could also attend outside of work hours, Ignite for example was a company society which organized talks and socials for people interested in particular business areas.
Imagine yourself working at J.P. Morgan
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at J.P. Morgan