Analyst Intern at Deutsche Bank

Banking - Investment Computer Science

Deutsche Bank is a Top Employer

8.3/10

Exactly what I signed up for! Got placed in an amazing team, and was assigned a very interesting project utlilising my best skills along with the space to improve and learn new technical skills.

Both my managers wanted to hear my thoughts and my approaches to the project I was on and definitely made me feel valued. They were also willing to spend time with me to teach me about financial products - given I have no previous experience.

Lots of support given throughout on any matters relating to me whether if was related to my project or not.

Quite busy, but I was the self-driver on how busy my day was. No one was constantly asking me to deliver items on a daily basis, but I set my own tasks.

A lot! I was the main driver behind my project, and dictated which direction it should go in.

The company invests a lot into you, especially the one-week training program at the beginning of the internship. Throughout the program I had many opportunities to develop my technical skills and soft skills through networking events and presentations.

Really good - never a dull moment. Being on the trading floor was an incredible experience.

Very good. The company utilises an app to communicate effectively across divisions so the right people get the right information.

Very appealing - current graduates speak highly of the graduate programme which the internship is a pipeline for. Further, there are many managing directors that are former interns at the bank explaining the opportunities of internal mobility.

Yes, interns in my division organised weekly socials.