1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
PwC has been a fantastic internship which I have enjoyed very much. We are able to assume a large level of responsibility and get to be involved in real life client work. The Economic community of practice is fantastic. There are many social experiences which I have enjoyed being a part of – rounder, picnic and bbq
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Was very valued by colleagues
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Lot of support
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Not too busy
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Lot of repsobsiltiy
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Lot of skill
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Woul love a job!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
interns were good
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
cheap lived at home
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?