Management Trainee Intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

5.4/10

5.7
4.8

Sales internship which focuses on customer service and running a business properly.

I enjoyed my co workers and I enjoyed most aspects of the job. The hours were long and you had to put up with a lot.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Definitely had a good relationship with my co-workers and we had some fun.

Management was very aloof and removed. Not very approachable and di not seem to care about development.

It really depends on the day but I always felt busy which I actually like. Could get stressful at times for sure.

I think it was about the perfect amount.

I definitely have a better idea of how a business runs from this internship.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

It was pretty tense most of the time because we were always trying to do something, we had a small amount of people trying to do a lot, and sometimes my management was absent for hours at a time. We didn't really have time for fun, we wanted to do like a group lunch or something but it just never worked out.

Not great.. I was more or less thrown to the wolves aside from the two days of orientation they had me do at corporate. On my very first day I was writing tickets solo but had very little idea what I was doing. My manager didn't really put too much effort into training me but helped me when I struggled, my co-workers trained me in some respect, as they gave me tips and tricks a long the way and taught me how to do a lot of things through eCars.

We did have a sales training every month with the area manager which helped me. I wish my office was more focused on development because that would have made a difference.

They offer the possibility of working part-time during your semester and advertise pretty widely the prospect of being hired after graduation. I have not completed the internship just yet so I am unsure if these offers will stand true for me, but what I do know if they do try to keep you on board with them.

We all got a long pretty well, since its mostly people in college or fresh out of college in the offices, it's often a good fit for young people because we all can relate.

The area is pretty pricey as it is nice, suburban, and a huge college town. My rent was close to 2 grand a month plus other "life" expenses. I tried to minimize going out.

The nightlife is average. Small bars, bigger bars if you travel 30 minutes.

Among the interns we definitely talk about it but we worked so much most of us were way too tired.