Intern at HSBC

4.7/5

4.6
4.5

Intern

Was given real responsibility to manage. Worked with a great team who supported me throughout. Everyone was light hearted but professional so I learned about by role in depth.

This is reflected in the responsibility I was given as an intern. Leading marketing campaigns & running working ground are not light tasks for interns. I loved the challenge.

Weekly check-ins with my manager & grad coach. Got feedback and support in these meetings.

I had enough to keep me going and wasn’t bored during my placement. This kept me interested and engaged.

A lot

I’m more confident and understand more about myself more. I aim to utilise this to play to my strengths and move forward.

Happy

Really well- we got put in a team that really wanted interns which must’ve been down to surveying and organisation.

They must’ve spent a lot of money on interns.

Good.