• Supporting sales team in preparation of travel packages
• Responding to customer enquiries
• Promoting and selling our range of festival and tournament products
• Supporting marketing team in the maintenance of all online and offline marketing material – including website editing and campaign management.
• Design and implementation of social media strategies
• Escorting teams on tours to European destinations
Really enjoyable as I got to have an insight into all aspects of the organisation
SME so a really tight nit bunch. Plenty of group incentives Month on Month whiched helps to bring the team together. Also lived with 3 members of staff which helped the team grow.
Bi-Monthly review to aid development
Daily and weekly tasks lists helped to prioritise work load
Plenty! - rose from sales assistant to Marketing executive, monthly reports to GM and attend monthly CRM Forums
Office skills will aid in future life.
Work ethic will aid in university and future life - (tremendously!)
Insight into Marketing will aid studies and set me up for a future career
Busy times to hit target but always a fun atmosphere
Few learn as we go situations. all in all great placement
Free online training courses
Opportunities to travel world to develop skills internationally
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Been offered a job after university and have been asked to extend my current contract
Lived with the students so partied when we could
free rent in pay cheque
Derby - nuff said...
Plenty - joined local gym as well as local rugby team - we are gonna get promoted
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Advertising, Business Analytics, Design, Marketing, Public Relations, Sales, Sport/Sports Management, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism
9th February 2012
Less than £ 10,000