Markets Summer Analyst at Citi

Banking - Investment

8.6/10

9.6

Global Markets Summer Analyst

The internship was a very enjoyable experience, meeting a lot of interesting people who helped me create an opinion on the industry.

Everybody tried to integrate me in the system, being very helpful in times of need. I believe my work was valued and I hope they will use what I created.

The managers I had were very insightful, helping me to go from the basics to some complex concepts which I would not have been able to understand without their input.

Working from around 7:30AM to 8PM. Trying to capture as much information as possible.

I believe during one of the desks I had pretty high responsabilities as I was creating a tool for them which I hope they will use in the future.

Everyone was very helpful, as I said, trying to integrate me in the system, giving me responsibility and helping me whenever I needed.

The HR and all of the people involved did an amazing job - I would not have imagined everything being so on point, always respecting the time schedule in a perfect manner.

I believe a company like Citi really values young talent and tries to implement their core values into each one of the interns. I believe this company acts like an academy for young talent, where everyone should aspire to get, given all the conditions we were provided.

One word can summarize everything: very!