1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The internship was a very enjoyable experience, meeting a lot of interesting people who helped me create an opinion on the industry.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everybody tried to integrate me in the system, being very helpful in times of need. I believe my work was valued and I hope they will use what I created.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The managers I had were very insightful, helping me to go from the basics to some complex concepts which I would not have been able to understand without their input.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Working from around 7:30AM to 8PM. Trying to capture as much information as possible.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I believe during one of the desks I had pretty high responsabilities as I was creating a tool for them which I hope they will use in the future.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone was very helpful, as I said, trying to integrate me in the system, giving me responsibility and helping me whenever I needed.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The HR and all of the people involved did an amazing job - I would not have imagined everything being so on point, always respecting the time schedule in a perfect manner.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I believe a company like Citi really values young talent and tries to implement their core values into each one of the interns. I believe this company acts like an academy for young talent, where everyone should aspire to get, given all the conditions we were provided.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
One word can summarize everything: very!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?