Management Trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Business Management Customer Service
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

7.9/10

8.6

Working at Heathrow Enterprise was such a challenge but it was so rewarding. The skills you gain from the year are really valuable and I will definitely be taking some amazing skills back to University for my Final Year. The Hours are long at the Airport but working with the people you do it makes it worth it.

I have taken away some of the best friends from my Placement. The working environment you are in contact with is so rewarding and the people you see day to day feel like family. I see more of the people I work with than anyone else and that is the best. Cn really say that this job has brought me some of the best friends for life.

At Heathrow there are so many managers and supervisor's that getting support isn't far away when you need it. You have 9 Managers on hand to go to and each one will help you just as much as you need regardless of what it is.

Heathrow is a very busy place. You are constantly busy doing one thing or another and that is such a good thing. The job keeps you busy whether it is answering phones, admin duties or serving customers. The days feel so good when they fly by because you haven't had a chance to stop.

It is all down to you. At Heathrow if you feel ready for more responsibility then you take a step forward towards the managers and say something. They will always provide more things for you to be in charge of. I ended up chasing the Bad Debt for the branch which was such a great position.

I will be taking so many skills back to university with me. Time Management is now a friend for life as I genuinely never have had so little sit down and relax time at work. There is always something to be done and if you haven't got anything then find something or you will be given it!

AMAZING! The team was more of a family. Laughs, Jokes and generally made work feel like a day out. Not like work at all. It was so busy but so fun at the same time.

It was set up really well there was a lot of training sessions and it was so nice to have training sessions at Head Office at various points in the year.

Again, they invest into you what you want them to. If you want to go and get more training then say something but if you don't ask then you won't get.

I think it is really appealing. Really customer facing but so many different opportunities that you can grab with two hands. If you want something out of the placement and you aim for it you will get it and more.

Yes there was however, at Heathrow the opening hours are 5am till midnight so planning anything social had to be done in advance so that it happened.

Yes really good I lived in Woking and it was a really good distance between all the areas I needed to be in. Great for trains into London for socializing and just generally really good.

The nightlife in the area is a tricky one with it being an Airport and all. But not too far from Richmond which is really good and a short tube ride into London itself. Nightlife at your feet.