Summer intern at UBS

Information Technology

UBS is a Top Employer

8.3/10

Summer intern in DGL.

I really enjoyed my time here at UBS! It was a great learning curve.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

A lot, I felt like my opinion was truly valued and I could bring something to the table.

They were all super helpful and patient, and made sure the work I was given was interesting.

I was given the right amount of tasks so I could balance my time well.

After the first 4 weeks, I felt like my team trusted me with more tasks that went beyond an intern role which was very rewarding.

I was truly encouraged out of my comfort zone and this allowed me to develop skills that made me grow both on a personal and professional level. I now feel more confident about my future.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

It was great. Everyone is so nice and always available for a quick catch up or to assist you if you have any issue.

The communication between myself and HR has been smooth throughout, as well as my communication with my line manager (with periodical catch-ups and meetings).
We get a reasonable notice for any event and this allows me to inform my manager well in advance if I'm going to be away from my desk.

I had so many sources available, from Coursera to Networks. UBS really does make sure interns get a feel of what it is like to work at UBS.

I think I have been able to deliver in my tasks, meeting and exceeded expectations whenever I saw the chance to do so. I get along with my team and we are able to have conversations outside of work-related topics which I really appreciate!
I would love to come back, the experience has been great.

I have been very lucky with the fellow tech interns and IPs, we bonded a lot and also met outside of work. 8 weeks later I can say they are more than colleagues, definitely friends I want to keep in touch with!

I think it reflected London prices (which sometimes can be quite expensive!)

N/A, I haven't had the chance to explore the nightlife.

The Networks were a great way to connect with people outside of my division and get involved in activities that went beyond what I do at work.