Finance IT at M&GPrudential

Information Technology

8.5/10

7.6

I was part of Finance IT and more specifically Change in Finance IT. My team was focusing on a particular change programme, which was very exciting considering the change the organisation is going through.

I was a Technology intern and by the end of my internship I gained not only tech knowledge but also very good time management, organisation and presentation skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at M&GPrudential

I was always encouraged to give my opinion and share my ideas and I was given a lot of responsibility.

Everyone was willing to answer my questions, insight sessions were given every day for 3 weeks and everyone was very understanding.

Most of the days I was extremely busy. Others I had a normal amount of work to do. Only a few days did I not have much to do.

I had to organise workshops, be in charge of important documents, take part in a meeting with a member of the Steering Committee and also I got to present alongside my manager to another team.

They will definitely assist me, as I improved my organisation, leadership, communication, presentation and time management skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at M&GPrudential

Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

I wish the investment insight sessions were easier to understand for someone who knows nothing about investment.

Everyone was helping and supporting me a lot and the insight sessions were very helpful, even though some of them were a bit hard to follow due to lack of knowledge.

The company is going through some changes now, some of which are managed well but others not so well making the future unclear.

Yes, events were organised frequently.

It was sufficiently covered by the salary, but considering it's London the cost was high.

Very good.

London has many opportunities no matter what you like doing.