Intern - Valuation and Advisory at Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is a Top Employer

3.8/5

4.2
3.1

I was intern in the Valuation and Advisory - Business Space team.

I enjoyed every minute of the internship. not only was it really enjoyable but extremely informative about all aspects of a future career as a Surveyor

I was given responsibilities from Day One, unlike other work experience I've done which I've often felt unvalued

My line manager and 'buddy' were always around to answer my questions, no matter how trivial they seemed. The entire team were also extremely helpful

I was given a large amount of work so that I was never left without anything to do. This is extremely helpful as an intern.

The training and subsequent skills which I developed will be extremely useful for my Real Estate degree as well as my future career as a surveyor.

Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming, which really makes a difference as an intern, starting a new job.

Jess, Head of Early Careers Recruitment, set up an extremely well organised 6 week program. This was a combination of lectures, workshops and other fun out-of-work activities.

In terms of personal development and training, the firm spent a lot of time and effort providing me with an insight into the company and what a career in Real Estate will entail.

• There were no perks with this Internship

I would love to one day work at Cushman and Wakefield, and to one day benefit from such a lovely workplace environment.

Yes, I spent lots of time with the fellow interns and other graduates.

Really expensive in Central London

Adequate.

Yes there were numerous post-work activities every week, not just for interns, but company-wide.