summer intern (paid) at Cushman & Wakefield

london Central London and City
Surveying
Cushman & Wakefield is a Top Employer

9.5/10

Summer intern. I was in the programme management team

Really well structured internship. The HR were fantastic and really helped push forward my career. The work on the internship really deoends on your team, while I had to be quite proactive asking for tasks to do, another intern was provided with a steady stream. So its very much hit and miss in terms of how proactive you need to be to get work. Really nice people, lots of encouragement and very approachable.

Very friendly and inclusive team. At times i could tell it was best not to ask them for work if they were really busy but overall they did as much as they could to include me. They took me on the team meal out etc.

My line manager was new so I think he was trying to juggle lots of things but he was making an effort with me and helped arrange meetings with other teams so I could learn about the buisness. My mentor was fabulous, very encouraging, felt i could ask her anything.

I had just the right amount of work. And it was interesting work not just admin my team couldnt be bothered to do. I did have to be proactive in asking for it at times, but I think a lot of that was because they were aware I should not be given dull useless tasks .

This varied from project to project solely because of the role of the team i was in it was quite difficult to give responsibility for some things. However any task they could give me full responsibility for they did.

Hr presentation/ business skills training was 10/10.

Lots of opportunities to impove networking skills- there were around 2 social events a week.

Lots of opportunies to learn about the company

Really good.

Good work/life balance

Very well organised

They really invested in us.

Felt very valued.

Had lots of training

Had lunch with the lobal president

• There were no perks with this Internship

Lots of potential to be noticed/ climb up the ranks quickly/ direct the direction of your career/ high quaility companies/ industry leaders

Really lovely people. Fab.

Its in London... the expense is a compromise you make to be in the best office with the best clients

Its London- obviously it's great

loads but not too many that you had to miss out on your own social events. they were actually fun and enjoyable instead of being fake forced socialising. Really enjoyed it