Summer Intern at Cushman & Wakefield

Property/Real Estate
Cushman & Wakefield is a Top Employer

8.6/10

I have really enjoyed my internship, it has been an extremely rewarding experience. My team were so welcoming and helpful from day 1 and got me involved in a huge range of work. I have learnt so much and have gained many skills that will be very useful for my future career.

I felt very valued by my colleagues, they gave me a lot of responsibility in the work that I was doing and gave really helpful feedback. Every person in the team made me feel so welcome, everyone was very approachable which made it easy to ask questions if I ever needed to.

I have been given great support throughout, my line manager and buddy made so much effort to get me involved in all services within the team and as a non-cog they have taught me so much along the way. The Early Careers team have also been very helpful throughout the whole process straight from the time that you apply.

I have been really busy over the six weeks, there haven’t been any moments where I’ve felt bored or didn’t have something to do (but I didn’t feel too over loaded). When I was finished with tasks I felt able to ask the team if anyone wanted a hand with anything and they’d always be keen to get me involved.

I feel like I was given a lot of responsibility. Consisting of helping to write valuations reports, writing market commentaries, doing demographic analysis and creating marketing brochures etc. I wasn't ever doing dull admin jobs, instead I was actively involved in my teams projects.

The knowledge and skills that I have developed on this internship have been invaluable, especially coming from a non-cog background, and will be very useful as I move forward and pursue my career in real estate.

Great. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The office had a very nice feel to it as everyone works very hard but it doesn't feel too intense.

The internship was set up very well. During the 6 weeks alongisde work we had internal training, for example a session on presentation skills which was very useful. There was also a very good structure to the application process.

Very appealing, I will definitely be applying for the grad scheme. After sepaking to people currently on the scheme it sounds like it is organised very well, and the grads seem to have a really good group realtionship.

Yes, spent most lunch times with the other interns. We also met up a few times after work.

Lots of good pubs and bars.

There were orgnaised events run by HR for interns and grads which were a great opportunity to talk to them about their experience. My team got me involved in lunches and events. There were also sports events and end of year parties.