10 week internship in Reporting
Report this review
- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Really good internship, lots of opportunities and nice people
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Really nice people
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Really supportive environment
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
Some days very busy others not so much
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Contributed to half year report!
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Developed many transferable skills
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Compared to my last internship, very well organised and planned out. Lots of intern activities to do
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They really invested in me
- What were the perks on your work placement?
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
My future employment prospects are very good with organisation
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Lots of interns and intern events so you bond with people
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I live at home so there was no cost of living but Edinburgh is a bit expensive
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Edinburgh has a good pub nightlife, clubs are rubbish
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yeah lots of opportunities, even got to spend a day volunteering
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?