7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
A very relaxed environment where everyone is very chatty. High collaboration between teams and when work needs to be done the environment supports you incredibly
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
They look after the interns so well!!! Offer numerous sessions to cover all areas of the business to develop skills and knowledge
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They really invest a lot of time and resources into the interns. It is one of the highest paid placements I have seen and with the amount of training and exposure to management you get, they are really planning for the futurer
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
It is a very competitive position due to how good it is. I feel like a placement year definitely stands you in good stead due to the opportunity to learn and network all year.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Always going out for team events and drinks. They put all the placement students together early so you really do bond and make friends for life
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Due to it being central London, the prices are extremely high but they pay you a high wage to compensate for this
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Central London has some of the best bars and nightlife in the country. Busy till the early hours every night
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Incredible social network with countless clubs and societies that are willing to accept all memebers
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS