1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The team is great, inclusive, helpful and very friendly,
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Frequent conversations with manager and supervisors to keep update with the progress.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Quite intense but manageable.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A lot of responsibility but nothing to worry about because they will always give you instructions and advices.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Tailored very well with my university study. Built stronger technical knowledge, enhanced my Excel, PPT and Word technical skills. In addition, made lots of great friends and developed my networking skills.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
very friendly and supportive
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
very well organized with clear structure and instructions.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Great speak series were provided and valuable training were provided at the beginning of the internship, which were very helpful and tailored well with the daily work we are actually going to do.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
very appealing as the company is investing heavily on its employees and the overall working environment is really good.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Interns have became good friends, helping each other to develop together.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Standard London living and socialising cost.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Nice restaurants and pubs around this area.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There are. Some are organized by the company, some by the team and some between the interns, friends.