Audit Intern at PwC

7.5/10

7.4

6.5

Audit Internship

My time at PwC has been thoroughly enjoyable - only reason to not deserve a score of 10 is that I did have to do several very long commutes that were very tiring (however were a good learning experience of a realistic working week).

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at PwC

My colleagues were hugely helpful and were more than happy to integrate me into the team and provide useful advice - they were always patient and approachable!

I did get support from management and always felt that I had someone to go to with questions. It was very helpful to have a buddy who I could go to with more informal questions.

Depended very much on the job that I was on - in some jobs I was busy all the time and in others there was much more ebb and flow to the work stream.

I felt like I was given much responsibility - this was very much appreciated and made me feel valued and part of the team.

I genuinely feel like I have learnt a huge amount in 6 weeks - I have had to get to grips with PwC software and huge amount of new information. I believe the skills and confidence that I take away from the internship will set me up for a strong start to my future career.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at PwC

Everyone was very welcoming - it was very helpful to have a buddy as a friendly face in the earlier stages. Being able to attend the Ascot with the office was a big bonus - we felt very welcome to the team.

My only comment would be that there did seem to be a lack of organisation in the early stages. In particular welcoming us to the office on the first day, it did seem that we were not expected!

The firm did invest much in us in terms of our 3 day residential training and the sheer volume of time spent with clients, supervisors and colleagues on the jobs that we were on. I felt i learnt much and definitely developed.

I would love to work with PwC - I have had a very positive experience here.

Within our group we were very social - having a strong social support among my fellow interns made the process hugely more enjoyable.

Reading was not too expensive.

We enjoyed drinks after work.

Not a huge amount - but I believe this was due to the time of year and the length of time we were here.