Summer intern at PwC

London Greater London

PwC is a Top Employer

7.4/10

7.4

During my internship I had a great time working on interesting clients as well working with an engaging team. I was exposed to a great deal of technical and complex work but my team around me made sure I was never out of my depth. Overall, I had a great time on my internship.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at PwC

I felt extremely valued by my team around me. From day one they made sure I was included and always supported. Little things ranging from going for coffees as a team all the way up to going out for a few drinks after work. Overall I felt extremely valued by the team

I was given lots of support by every member of the team. From day one I engaged with all levels of supervisor. My first task was working with a Senior Manager and he took careful time to work through the task step by step to ensure I knew what I was doing.

On a daily basis I spent was always kept relatively busy. There was always more work for me to do but I was never rushed into getting my work done and cutting corners. If I ever wanted more work or less work I just had to ask and talk to my managers.

I was given lots of responsibility during my time here. After being walked through what I needed to get done they let me carry on and report back on any findings I had. If had any issues I just had to ask and they would take some time out to talk me through it.

During my time here not only did I develop lots of technical skills but I also developed lots of soft skills. These soft skills are what I think will stick with me for life. Things like having the confidence to go and inquire about any queries I have by going and asking the asking the client.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at PwC

The atmosphere was very good. The office was busy but everyone around you always had time to chat to you and speak with you. I spent lots of time talking to people and hearing about their story about how they joined PwC. I also chatted to them and found out what they did when they got out the office.

The overall internship was set up very well. We had an induction at the start for the first 3 days and then once we got to the office there was a great induction and we had an introduction to the rest of the team. I thought it was very professionally step up

Future employment prospects with PwC sound very appealing. I am hoping to come back and join PwC once I have completed my university studies. I look forward to working here when I am older as I have had a great time over the past 6 weeks and want to continue my career here!