2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My colleagues, management and supervisors were very supportive throughout my Summer Deals internship programme this Summer at PwC. There was always someone I could go to if I was struggling or had any questions about my work or just in general, and everyone was always more than willing to help.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills that I have developed, and training I have received during my Summer Deals Internship programme at PwC this summer will assist me during the remainder of my degree studies and beyond. These are skills which will be required for any career I decide to have and be useful for the rest of my life.
Imagine yourself working at PwC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 16 roles at PwC