Deals Intern at PwC

PwC is a Top Employer

5.9/10

5.7
5.4

It was definitely a great experience for me in terms of personal development. I was constantly learning and even had the opportunity to leave the office several times to shadow activities at client sites.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

Colleagues were always more than happy to answer my questions and offer me guidance where required.

Unfortunately due to certain circumstances my assigned 'buddy' was working at the client site for 3 weeks and so was out of the office during this period. It definitely would have helped to have him around to ask stupid questions to.

Whilst the balance was good, I needed to be extremely proactive and independent in finding work for myself. Others in my situation would probably have been very bored.

Due to the issues around chargeable hours as an intern this severely limited the work that people could give me.

As I am studying a maths based degree, the skills and training aren't relevant at all. But beyond and looking ahead, this will be very helpful in my career.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

Generally everyone I have met have been genuinely nice people and I really like the atmosphere. Not too corporate and intense at all.

I was quite disappointed with how this was organised. I had people assigned for me (e.g. Career Coach and Resourcing Manager) from different offices. I wasn't really placed on a dedicated team. I was very uncertain about where I was supposed to be and what I was supposed to be doing most of the time.

The induction at Windsor was definitely a highlight and impressed me.

My division is particularly competitive so future employment prospects are quite uncertain.

Relatively affordable.

Decent.

I was only here for a short period so as expected not much.