Finance Assistant at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor Greater London
Accountancy Actuarial Administration/Secretarial Banking/Finance

Golfbreaks.com is a Top Employer

8.7/10

Helping the Finance Team with daily and month end tasks, as well as carrying out projects on your own.

I have learnt a great deal over the year and come away with some new friends for life.

You are 100% the same as the full time staff, you are given a lot of responsibility and treated very well.

I had regular meetings to make sure that I was doing well and enjoying my work. they also provided extra help on subjects that i was weaker on, such as Excel training. This is a great thing to have for the future.

There is a good balance of work, I was constantly busy, however this made time go quickly and gave me a lot of confidence for future jobs.

You are treated exactly the same as the full time staff. I dealt with many important projects and had a lot of responsibility within my role.

I have not only learnt a great deal about Finance, but I have also learnt a lot about time management and general life skills that will be a great help for my final year and in the future.

There is a great atmosphere, very friendly and professional.

I had a good deal of training, support as well as social events. Brilliantly organised!

I had many extra training sessions such as helping with Excel, which is a brilliant skill to have.

there are many opportunities to come back to golfbreaks, however it all depends on the availability of a job. many old placements have come back and are currently working for them.

There are usually about 20 placements each year, who all live in the local area. All of us became friends and went out regularly.

the area is quite expensive, similar to London prices, however that also means that you are close to London. therefore i would say the extra cost was definitely worth it.

There are a number of clubs in Windsor, which are OK. the pub are very good though.

There are many sports teams and activity centres such as gym's in the area. There is also a company football and cricket team.