Summer Analyst at Citi

Banking - Investment

9.0/10

It was an excellent learning experience - I came out of the internship with a much better understanding of the equities business and markets in general.

Immensely - they treated me like a full-time employee and involved me in their day to day work.

We had regular feedback sessions - the managers and senior staff were very open to having conversations and providing guidance.

Both of my desks ensured that I had a good amount of work to do and that I was learning throughout my time on the desk.

I was given a fair amount of responsibility on both my rotations.

I plan to study statistics - the attention to detail, numerical analysis and critical thinking skills used on the desk will certainly help me in my education. Otherwise, the teamwork and communication skills will also come in useful during my studies.

Everyone was very positive, approachable and willing to help!

Well organised with various networking and speaker events.

I would say quite a lot - the people especially who were willing to take a lot of time out from their work to assist us in understanding a particular product or answering our questions.

• There were no perks with this Internship