Summer Intern at Savills

London

Savills is a Top Employer

3.7/5

3.9

Undoubtedly the most useful work experience I have done to date. It has provided me the opportunity to be exposed to a new side to the property industry I had not yet experienced and had motivated me even more to pursue a career in this industry.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills

My team have been so welcoming and have allowed me to take responsibility for tasks. Anyone has been willing to answer any question I had and given me useful feedback on tasks I have completed for them.

Given full support all the way through, my supervisor Ellie has gone above and beyond to make sure I have seen all sides to the business and have been helpful to the team.

Some days busier than others, but on the whole there has been a consistent stream of work to stay focused on. Some tasks have been of greater importance than others, so I prioritised certain things and kept the long-term tasks going when I was less busy.

Thankfully I was pleasantly surprised at how much responsibility I was given, considering how few qualifications in property I have. I was given my own space to carry out research and produce my own work. Normally I would then go through it with the person I had done the work for to double-check it.

It has given me a great taste of what I will need to be able to do in my future career and has motivated me to excel in my Masters Degree.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills

I was surprised at how friendly the entire office was, a great environment to learn in.

Everything was made very clear.

• There were no perks with this Internship

I would relish the opportunity to work at Savills, the entire experience has been impressive. A combination of the work and the people motivates me to pursue a career at the company.

Yes, we all got on very well and it made the albeit daunting first few weeks much more comfortable.

As expected in the West End, very expensive.

I have ended up playing in a sports day for the team's summer party and the annual residential vs commercial department's annual cricket match.