Insight Day at BDO

Bristol South West

BDO is a Top Employer

8.1/10

From meeting 5 members of the BDO team it appeared to be a friendly and welcoming place to work.

I was only there 4 hours so hard to say but I was treated very well.

Alicja, who was in charge of the insight day, was very helpful and supportive but also asked challenging questions.

The structure was good however some speakers came in either early or late causing some delay but ultimately there was little disruption.

Very friendly and calm. Everyone was given time to speak and to be heard.

The speakers talked about their job roles and also what it was like to work at the company taking us through their days.

The company’s values were talked about and discussed between the groups. It was clear what the values were and how work should be done in order to satisfy them.

After attending the insight day I am keen to start a career down the accountancy path.

I was never supposed to be paid.

Yes we met and spoke to many current employees who talked about their departments.

Yes two of the speakers were attending a football tournament against other offices from around the country and other social events were discussed.

If interested in accountancy I would definitely recommend an insight day at BDO.