2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone was so welcoming and friendly, people genuinely wanted to know how you are and what you've been up to.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Management were great at setting up goals at the beginning, providing feedback and tracking goals. Also were very encouraging in getting you involved in as much as possible.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Had an array of different work that gave me an insight into the different work that was undertaken at the company and I was never too busy that I was stressed or not busy enough that I was watching the clock.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
With the limited knowledge that I had I was given a lot of challenging pieces of work but nothing too technical.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have had a real insight into what life is like in the business world and how to interact with clients and colleagues. How to organise myself and my work, and how to act in a professional manner.
Imagine yourself working at Grant Thornton
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Grant Thornton