Real Estate Tax at Grant Thornton

London

2.5/5

2.5

I really enjoyed my internship. I found the work varied and challenging, my team allowed me to get involved with a number of projects and were extremely supportive whenever I didn't completely understand the work I was asked to complete.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Grant Thornton

I felt like the team welcomed me and were active in getting me involved in projects, which I massively appreciated.

I had constant support from my people manager, who was always willing to advise and help me.

I had a sufficient amount of work to do, and if there was ever a moment I had no work to do I was able to speak to the team around me and easily ask to help with whatever they were doing.

I was allowed to work independently, but all work I completed was reviewed before being sent to a client.

My skills were hugely developed within tax, prior to the internship I had little knowledge of the processes I would be helping out with day to day and now I feel confident I could assist throughout the process.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Grant Thornton

It was a welcoming and happy environment.

I was always given a constant work stream, and jobs were fully explained to me before I was expected to complete them.

I think the firm put on various training experiences and sessions in order to develop my skills, all of which I felt really helped my development.

They are promoted throughout the internship and there seems to e a natural progression from intern to graduate.

Yes, were all made an effort to keep in contact and meet up in work and outside of it.

Very expensive, it was London though so was expected.

I was placed in London, so it was great.

There were end of month socials, but apart from that we organised activities within the group interns.