Summer Scheme Intern at Savills

Property/Real Estate

Savills is a Top Employer

8.7/10

8.6

Everyone was very welcoming and approachable. The system was well structured and there was always something to do. I was given responsibility from the offset and everybody was very helpful.

I was trusted with all of the work that was given me, and treated like equal from the beginning. Feedback was constructive and helpful, but also very honest. When I did well they told me, and when I needed to do more or revise the work that I was given they ensured that I did it.

I had a graduate mentor and a senior mentor that I was able to ask any queries to. Also, I had a strong management team both within my team - the directors, and the HR, who were equally good at helping me

I was constantly invited to meetings, inspections and internal discussions or conferences. I experienced both London offices and the management constantly checked to ensure I had appropriate levels of work.

They respond very well to your attitude - if you are keen to get involved then they will give you as much responsibility as they can, but there are many technical aspects and bigger clients/portfolios that we obviously could not get involved with after one month.

The skills were invaluable, everyone was keen to help answer queries. I was involved in many diverse projects and have been given advice as to how to further my studies.

Everyone was very friendly and approachable, obviously it's a very fast paced environment. Everyone was great fun

HR do a mid placement review, and we have mentors and scheduled meetings for all interns to attend

They ensured we set goals to fulfil and also helped advice us depending on our preference

Has confirmed I want to work there

Yes, everyone was very keen to keep interns as involved as possible

London - very expensive

London

There are for those employed but during my moth I couldn't quite get involve din the sports events etc. that had already been arranged as the teams had already been made