summer scheme student at Savills

Property/Real Estate Science/Research

Savills is a Top Employer

6.7/10

6.7

shadowing and completing day to day tasks

I felt like this summer scheme has given me a useful insight to what working life within savills is like and has also shown me what some of the different sectors are like.

Everyone was very friendly and included me in the team day and in other situations.

I felt like I received the support I needed when undertaking tasks and I felt like I could approach them if I needed it.

The skills that I have learnt will help me further in my degree course when writing reports or essays.

It is well organised by the graduate team and I received many emails before and throughout my month at Savills. It was generally well structured.

The atmosphere was friendly.