1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
People respectful and willing to help
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
You will be given guidance when you ask for it
Same with responsibility
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Not stressful but good amount of work
A couple of ongonig projects and some day to day tasks
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
As much as you can expect as an intern
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere is generally very professional
and friendly. As long as the market is not going crazy, people are always ready to answer questions and listen to new ideas.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Primary HR contact has been out of the office (I think?) for the whole internship. recruiter left the firm 2 weeks into the internship. Some HR matters are a bit chaotic but there is always someone to reach out to
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
If you are williung to learn people will invest in you
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Drinks sometimes during the week and on Fridays.
Formal Networking events at bars/restaurants
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London = Expensive
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?