COO Associate at SAP

Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management E-Business

SAP is a Top Employer

8.9/10

9.4

Working alongside the COO for EMEA North and supported on a variety of projects going from deals reporting to customer interactions

Exposure to senior management, daily learning and teaching from experts in the industry are just few of the things I have enjoyed during my placement in SAP. Being an intern is SAP is seen as asset to invest to create possibilities for the future.

I have been given all sort of responsibilities on different projects. The support and the trust that senior managers put on you in incredible. I felt valued not only on a professional level, but also on a personal level.

I have been very lucky in being in a team where everyone was fully supportive around all the aspects of the job. SAP is a complex business, but the guidance and teaching that all the interns have been receiving on a daily basis makes everything much more enjoyable and easier.

It can get busy at times, but all depends on the level you want to expose yourself. There are plenty of opportunities for new tasks and jobs to perform, but at the same time it is absolutely fine to ask for support when you get too busy.

Huge amount of responsibilities were given to me during my placement. I definitely think this is key in a placement when it comes to defining a successful company that invests on you. SAP is definitely one of those companies.

There are a variety of skills that I consider being key to continue and complete my degree at university. Above all the skills, I think the level of maturity and responsibilities that a placement in SAP gives you are key assets for the final year at university.

Very relaxed and friendly atmosphere with everyone keen in chatting with you

I have never seen an organisation around the placement scheme better than SAP. Having a whole team of people (from HR to Managing director) involved into shaping your experience into a successful one is key.

Quite a lot of investments went around trainings, coaching and travels to make me explore all the different sides of the company and shape my experience depending on my interests.

Very appealing prospects in different areas of the company. There are opportunities to continue your contract on a part-time basis while finishing your degree or also moving full-time after your placement and decide to complete your degree part-time.