2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I have been made to feel like an integral part of my team, I haven't been treated as a student, but as a team member which means a lot to me.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Whenever I have needed help from anyone on my team or the wider department, my colleagues have been there to support and advise me.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was almost always busy, but rarely felt overloaded, and if I ever have my team and manager have helped me to manage my team and have spread the workload across the team when necessary.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A surprisingly large amount. I have been trusted with my own projects as well as delivering vital results for the team, I have enjoyed this greatly.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I believe the training I received was second to none, from presentation skills to networking and CV writing, everything has been useful and the placement team have listened to what skills we want to develop and implemented training for them. In terms of degree relevance I have been able to use and develop the majority of the skills relevant to my course.
Imagine yourself working at BAT
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at BAT