2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
There was a real sense of responsibility with the role. It was reassuring knowing that what I was doing had a clear purpose and was valuable for not only the team, but for the wider business as a whole.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
You have regular catch ups with your manager and scheduled reviews with regards to your development and progression.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
My schedule varied from day to day depending on what was coming into the press office but there was always plenty to be getting on with.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Each student role is given a lot of responsibility. The work that I carried out throughout the year was depended upon by both the department and the journalists, playing an important part in external communications and departmental organisation.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Throughout the year students are offered numerous training sessions on a variety of topics which proved to be very useful during my year and no doubt will be once I get back to university.
Imagine yourself working at Toyota GB
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Toyota GB