Travel Coordinator at Golfbreaks.com

Golfbreaks.com is a Top Employer

7.1/10

7.4

European Customer Service team member

I have thoroughly enjoyed my placement at Golfbreaks.com. The working environment is incredibly friendly and positive and everyone supports each other to achieve their targets.

I felt very valued by my colleagues, I felt like I had a real impact on my team and I got recognition from management and my colleagues when I performed well.

My manager has given me a great level of support this year. They have always been happy to answer any and all questions that I have had and have supported and encouraged me to develop throughout the year.

I have been consistently busy throughout my year. As it is a travel company with travel seasons, some months are busier than others but I have always been given more than enough work to keep me engaged, with some points the workload being slightly too much.

I have been given a large amount of responsibility as I have been treated exactly the same as any full time employee on my team.

The skills that I have developed particularly in communication and organisation will be invaluable and transferable to my studies when I return to University and for my future career.

The atmosphere in the office is always buzzing with it being a contact centre, there is rarely a dull moment

The placement was well organised with a helpful and engaging 2 week training period and then subsequent support and training throughout.

The company put time and effort into improving my skills and making me as capable in my role as I could be for the year.

The employment prospects are good if I was to return, however due to the size of the company the progression once in a full time role is somewhat limited.

Yes it is a very sociable company with a large proportion of the company enjoying socialising together outside of work.

It is located in Windsor which is an expensive area to live and work.

There a good number of pubs but the nightlife for clubs is not great and it is expensive.

There is opportunity to join a football team but not too much else.