7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere was always friendly
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Was always given something to do, each day in the branch is different which is what i enjoyed the most
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
At Enterprise, they invest so much time into personal training and development, your first week on the job, you attend a new hire week where you learn all the basics of the job and after that, regular training sessions take place as the year goes on and you develop further
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
As i was able to get promoted during my placement year, my future employment prospects within the organisation look quite appealing, however i am yet to decide which area of the company i would like to work for as i rejoin after university
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Everyone in your branch is of a similar age to you, so the social scene is really good amongst colleagues, with regular area nights out.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Not too bad, i lived in London during my placement, so not everything was as cheap as it could be
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
I lived in London, so the nightlife was really good.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
You are quite busy working at Enterprise so i did not have a lot of free time to get involved in many activities outside of work.
Imagine yourself working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car