intern at Savills

Property/Real Estate

Savills is a Top Employer

8.3/10

I was an intern on the savills summer scheme

I thoroughly enjoyed my summer scheme experience at Savills in June. Through the experience i felt i made good relationships with not only my fellow interns but also all the people who I worked under. I gained a vast amount of real workplace experience that is unavailable to me at university.

I felt I got on very well with my team, who made me feel welcome and showed constant encouragement during my tasks.

The team provided me with the opportunty to speak to other departments to broader my knowledge of he industry which benefited me greatly. Thr senior members in my team were always available to provide me with tips and lessons.

The team always made sure I had plenty to do, in addition to this I never felt the tasks lacked importance or significance in the work they were doing which helped my confidence whenever i finished my work.

I felt I got a good amount of responsibility during my time at Savills. My tasks got progressively more important during my time at the company, which acted as an important learning curve for me.

The lessons I learnt at Savills will be vital to my final year of my degree as I will now be able to apply real world experiences to my university work.

The atmosphere at Savills was very fun and friendly whilst also remaining professional. I felt the office had the perfect balance to boost the effort of the staff

The HR did an excellent job, I felt the scheme was well structured with many pre planned events and ease of contact with the team who were always friendly.

• There were no perks with this Internship

Yes the grad social scene looks very good.

I got involved in the Savills summer party and its 5k fun run.