Business Support Coordinator at Panasonic

Panasonic  is a Top Employer

7.1/10

7.4

5.2

I really enjoyed my placement year at panasonic uk. I learnt so many different skills which will help me in my final year of univeristy. Not only did i develop professionally but it helped me develop personally.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at Panasonic

My colleagues were always so supportive of me. If I had any questions they would always be happy to assist. They made me feel welcome and part of the workforce.

I was given lots of guidance and support by management and supervisors including a throurough handover with the previous student. Once i was comfortable in my role there was lots of room to develop more in teh role.

I was really busy at the start trying to learn the role, once i was really quick and efficient with it i found i had spare time. I then however went out my way to find work and get involved in more projects.

I was given lots of responsibillity and ownership of specific tasks and projects with the freedom to make them my own.

I believe that the skills and trainig i received will help me in my studies next year and beyond. My system skills have significantly improved, my time management and the insight into a international company is invaluable.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at Panasonic

The atmophere was friendly and relaxed yet also wuite professional.

The scheme has been running around 20 years so it was slick and efficient. There were training courses and support for the students throughout.

We were enrolled on lots of different training courses with the option to enroll yourself onto more. I would say that the company was fully invested.

Even though there is not a gradauate scheme here there is plenty of opportunity to come back in the future and develop your career.

Yes we arranged events and met up socially. It was good fun getting together however I feel panasonic could have done more events.

Reading/Bracnell is expensive as you are looking at London Prices.

There were lots of Bars to go to in Bracknell and Reading.

Yes dependant on your role, there were events. However my role was very office based.