PR and Communications Assistant at Nissan UK

Public Relations

Nissan UK is a Top Employer

8.1/10

6.6

I absolutely loved my placement at Nissan GB (Sales and Marketing). Not only did I get tones of responsibility, but they cared deeply about my development! I was also given amazing opportunities to improve myself and my skill set!

I was treated like a full-time employee which was reflected in the workload and responsibility I was given - it was great!

I had the most amazing manager ever!! She cared so much about my development and making me the best I could be, I felt very lucky and supported throughout the whole year.

I was always busy, the placement wasn't about making tea for the team but really getting stuck in to real work and projects.

I was given a HUGE amount of responsibility, being given tasks way above my pay grade in regards to the level of responsibility!

I developed an immense amount during my year, not only from a work perspective but also from a personal perspective in regards to confidence and overall maturity! I never thought I would have been able to do half the things I ended up doing it was amazing!

The general atmosphere in the office, and especially in my team was always upbeat and fun!

The work placement was well organized with only minor problems!

The company invested in me so much - from booking me on training courses to ensuring I experienced (or was allowed to experience) any aspect of the company I wanted!

Very appealing - in fact I will be returning on the Nissan grad scheme in one year!

Yes, it was great because there was only 10 of us we were a small group, which allowed me to get really close to everyone

The cost of living was ok, but obviously in the South everything is a lot more expensive. However, Nissan pay very well so it wasn't a huge problem in my year.

You have to travel into London really as Rickmansworth is a small and quiet town.

Yes, in fact I re-started the sports and social club during my year, so it was great!