7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
I have felt no issues with the atmosphere in the office. Everyone has been nice. Due to IBM this could be different depending on what department you work in, but in the distribution sector it is very welcoming
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There have been a few socials;
First Wednesday drinks (every first Wednesday of every Month IBM books out a bar so all the employees can network)
Intern Christmas Party
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
very expensive, but expected due to it being in London
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Imagine yourself working at IBM
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at IBM