Distribution Sector - Retail/ Martketing at IBM

Design E-Business Graphic Design Market Research Marketing

IBM is a Top Employer

7.5/10

7.6

I enjoyed my time quite a lot at IBM. There were many reasons for this. Firstly, I enjoyed the flexibility I was allowed at work. The culture of the business and the opportunities I was exposed to.

All the colleagues I met were very nice. I felt your value was a reflection on how hard you worked. The more you choose to get involved the more valued you are by your colleagues.

Workload really fluctuated on what projects were on and what you have decided to be involved in.

I have learned completely new tools to use, it really makes you realise you can learn anything if you put your time and effort in

I have felt no issues with the atmosphere in the office. Everyone has been nice. Due to IBM this could be different depending on what department you work in, but in the distribution sector it is very welcoming

There have been a few socials;
First Wednesday drinks (every first Wednesday of every Month IBM books out a bar so all the employees can network)
Secret Santa
Growth Days
Christmas Party
Intern Christmas Party

very expensive, but expected due to it being in London