Audit Intern at Grant Thornton

Manchester North West

Grant Thornton is a Top Employer

9.7/10

I found it really interesting!

I felt supported and the atmosphere was very welcoming.

I was supported throughout my internship by my manager.

I was given lots of interesting tasks- this is definitely not the type of internship where you just make tea!

I was given responsibility to complete certain tasks from the first day.

I developed my Microsoft excel skills.

Friendly and supportive- I felt able to ask questions if I was struggling with a task!

Well organised- I had lots of different tasks to do on my internship which was really insightful.

The invested a lot of time in training me which was really good and enabled me to learn lots about audit.

Very appealing!

We had lots of chance to network especially on the first week!

The cost of living depends whereabouts in Manchester you live, however, there are lots of options depending on your budget.

I haven't experienced the nightlife in Manchester myself but I've heard good reviews.

There are lots of opportunities to get involved in social activities with other trainees.