2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues were very familiar on a personal level and we had good laughs. There was also a general culture of respect for interns and everyone was happy to tell me about what they do.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There was time to spare, but also encouragement to be proactive in filling this with meetings and insights into various parts of the business. There were certainly slow periods though, in part because many colleagues were on holiday.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Imagine yourself working at RBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at RBS