7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone is very friendly and relaxed despite working so hard, which is a nice environment to work in.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised with frequent intern calls, 1 to 1 meetings scheduled and everyone on the department has an awareness of who you are and what sort of stuff you might be working on.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Gave me decent and useful responsibilities and made me feel well and truly part of the team.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Now I have had an initial taster, I am excited at future project prospects.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
A lot of effort made from other interns to get to know each other. Also graduates offering to get us involved in football and organising socials so there was always something going on/to look forward to.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Lived at home in altrincham so no cost there. Socialising reasonably expensive but normal for a main city centre.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Loads to do late at night but also more chilled things earlier on.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Football with grads, drinks and team lunches occasionally represents a decent amount of opportunity.
Imagine yourself working at RBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at RBS